Sunday, May 4, 2008

Personal projects for May

It's kinda impossible NOT to have any project, since I've got all the materials and tools I need, and I need to knit to relax from my work. It's a life, and I like it.

My cousin Sonia wants a purple shawl, and that's now in progress. I also promised my cousin I'll knit for her and her family a bunch of hats, which I can do between projects for instant gratification. Since I can only get them to her sometime December, I can space out these family projects with my professional ones.

I'm still working on the hemp blanket, almost done with third pattern, and excited to start the fourth one. At the rate I'm going I should have Strip 1 done maybe in a month or two.

I'm also knitting myself a simple garter stitch shawl. Just a way to love myself :-) it's triangular and I've got 10 percent done.

Need to finish the magenta mug rug and take pics soon. But I want to have reasonable progress with Ate Sonia's shawl and finish at least one hat before I do another mug rug. I guess that means foregoing mug rugs for this month.

No comments: