Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New project, shush!

I've just agreed to a new project that includes a confidentiality agreement... which means I have to change the way I blog, because even mentioning where I am is not allowed. It's exciting!

What's great about this new project is that I'm gonna have time to knit! And some travel is involved... so there really will be days when i won't be blogging at all... and this probably means more blog posts about knitting.

I probably flatter myself in thinking that there are people, including strangers, who actually read what i write online... and no, they're not hackers or spammers (just got one today, a spam comment in one of my other blogs).

Still... for my dear friends and beloved readers, expect some changes. It'll start with a new theme soon.



No comments: