Sunday, May 25, 2008

World Knit in Public Day on June 14! Join me!


Click HERE to visit the official website :-)

I’m looking for someone to join me that day somewhere in Metro Manila… :-) it’s a Saturday! Payday weekend, so lots of folks in malls.

Possible venues, a bit halfway between people from North and South (and east) of Metro Manila, and they usually have a lot of traffic on weekends:

SM Mall of Asia
Greenbelt Mall, Makati
SM Megamall

Suggested time: it would be nice to do this almost all day, from 11 a.m. to 9 pm.

Or we could move from one venue to other, like maybe spend 2-3 hours in Mega, then another 2-3 hours in Makati, then 2-3 hours in SM Mall…

I’m open to suggestions :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so did you ever go with anyone to knit in public? this is really cool!

i've kind of stopped knitting for a while (i don't really know that much to begin with) because my right hands been troubling me.

Amy Cavosora said...

Oh yeah, on that day, I knit with this group called Sitich n Bitch Manila... we were inside a restaurant though, not really out in a public space... unfortunately I totally forgot to take a pic, being excited to meet the members... :-(

I heard there are some devices that let you knit even if you have arthritis or whatever...