Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Done!

Since I have 4 skeins of Pakucho organic cotton from Peru (via elann.com), I can make four face towels, since one skein is good enough for an 8 x 10 inch towel.

Face towel no. 1 is patterned after the Chinese Waves dishcloth pattern but I renamed it "Wavy Pakucho Towel" since I think the waves in China are not really little (the reason for the name).

Here are some pics I took today of the finished object (FO), right after bind off, hiding the ends that I still need to weave in, and in some of its "poses", placing the FO on top of the next skein of Pakucho that I'm using for Towel no. 2 (Barbara Walker's Tanbark pattern. Can you believe it, Ravelry's asked me to submit a pic of my knitting for this pattern... I feel honored... I'm such a knitting geek...)


Rolled up











Folded








Half-folded

No comments: