Sunday, April 6, 2008

Wanna join Pinoy Knitters?

I've just started a yahoogroup for knitters who are Filipinos in the Philippines and abroad, or are non-Filipinos in the Philippines or who have a connection to Filipinos and/or the Philippines.

This is our venue for discussing all about knitting in the Philippine setting--projects, techniques, sourcing, patterns, knit-alongs, etc.

I'd especially want this group to have charity projects, and to spread the craft in the country.

To join, you must have a love for knitting and the Philippines. Application for membership is moderated.

Click HERE to get to the Pinoy Knitters website :-) or just go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pinoyknitters

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello! i'm shyn from quezon city, i just want to ask if you offer knitting/crocheting lesson, i bought a book about knitting i wanted to learn i think it's a good business, my aunt used to teach me how to knit when i was young but now i don't think i still remember anything about it. please,, i am currently looking for my first job so i want to use my idle time doing something crafty.. thank you. i have my multiply site, luzdelsol.multi.com just to keep in touch with you. thanks so much.