Saturday, December 8, 2007

I've decided to just wait for my tencel yarn to arrive and experiment pairing it with the Zahir, for Beng's scarf. There's no real hurry anyway plus my deadlines are killing me.

So for now... I'm still dreaming up various Zahir permutations and starting to eye my other yarns... especially my two balls of Filatura di Crosa Brilla, "Tangerine Dream" which is a blend of cotton, viscose and rayon. The photo below doesn't show the subtle sheen of the yarn, which makes the actual yarn brilliant in texture and bright in color.



It would make a cheery, summery scarf... the colors don't seem appropriate for a guy.

Well, I could tone down the sheen by pairing it with my hemp yarn, the Canapone, in green tea. I'll think about it and wait for my dreams to show the way...

No comments: